The Society believes and resolves that Fr. Agnel Balbhawan, Greater Noida should provide its children with the following.
- Physical, mental and emotional health that will enable the children to experience the joy of living
- Education that will enable them to be self-sustaining and positively contributing members of the society.
- Human and spiritual values which will enable them to develop a positive and realistic self concept, thus be constructive agents of change in the world.
- An optimistic attitude towards the institution, community, nation and society.
- An environment which encourages treating others with respect and courtesy, placing group welfare above selfish interests and empathizes with the poor, the disabled and the less fortunate.
- Guidance and preparation for career development and life planning.
- An understanding and appreciation of the total environment with man, society and the whole world.